יום שבת, 29 בנובמבר 2014

Enjoy the zoo



Hi guys! 
I don't know why but there's something magical about visiting the zoo animals. I know there is a debate about the conditions and their captivity, but I put it aside and relate to the experience itself. A visit to the zoo always sends me to my childhood and the memories from overseas. I remember the trip with the family at the zoo in Prague, how my older sister and i carved our name with our finger on the skin of a rhinoceros that was close enough for us to reach out.
The other day I went to the zoo in Ramat Gan with my family. The weather was excellent, sunny day with the smell of rain in the air which gave the trip that nostalgic and fun mood and made the day perfect.










Hat- Top10; Blazer & T-shirt- Forever21; Jeans- Tamnoon; Boots- Twentyfourseven; Bag- Ebay


XOXO

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה